2014 SEC- Chaos Defined....

Chaos-  Complete disorder & confusion.

Synonyms:

1. DISARRAY







Everyone loves The Ole' Ball Coach...  Name another coach with his resume' that is so comfortable letting his freak flag fly?  Yeah, I got nothing either.  But let's all agree that it's time for Spurrier to take his talent to Augusta. For good.  Maty Mauk almost sent him to that golf course in the sky tonight if not for DE David Johnson.  We all love his soundbites but wouldn't you agree that Spurrier is becoming more like your great uncle who farts at Thanksgiving dinner & less like the coaching legend he once was?  I hope Spurrier retires soon & can be remembered for all he contributed to this beloved sport.  If he hangs out much longer, he'll simply be the punchline.

2.  PANDEMONIUM







I won't lie.  I bought into the confidence Boom displayed in the pre-season.  And watching the triple overtime win against Kentucky had me scratching my head.  Was Kentucky that much improved or was Florida being Florida?  While Muschamp has made a name for being a defensive genius, his offense has sucked monkey's nuts since taking over the Florida program.  The only problem is that his defense is smelling just as bad.  Boom won't be there next season. 

3.  HAVOC







In the juggernaut that is the SEC West, Bobby Patrino gave us a plethora of gifts.  The most important being that we can all check off Ar-Kansas as a win every year.  Scut Farkus has had something to say about that, though.  I actually was a little heartbroken for the hogs tonight in their overtime loss against division rival aTm.  Butthead is building something good up there in Wal-Mart country, y'all.  Don't sleep on this team.

4.  TURMOIL






It's no secret that I love me some Les Miles!  Brady Hoke has me scared to death that Meechigan may come calling.  But never have I seen a fanbase disrespect really good football coaches as much as the corndogs (no offense to the doctor that shall not be named).  The first couple of years of his success could be attibuted to Saban but the Lesmeister has kept it going!  

I cannot remember a college football season that has been more confusing.  It's defined chaos.  Hell, I've bought into Blake Sims & Lane Kiffin like it's my job!  Who knows how it shakes out this year.  But it's gonna be a heck of a ride!!!



Roll Tide, my friends!






Comments

  1. I felt all alone and the only passenger on the "Lane Train" 2 months ago. Nice to have company...."alllll aboard"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I sure wasn't on board at all! But let's be honest, I'm a sellout & as long as we're winning I'm typically really happy! Haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary