Bama Baseball Heads to Tallahasee: They Scrong!

Bama Baseball is headed to Tallahassee for the NCAA Regionals as a 2 seed in the 4-team, double-elimination event.  Bama Bats will face off against Kennesaw State on Friday while The Famous Jameis FSU Seminoles take on Georgia Southern. 

Bama's dominant start in SEC play helped them climb all the way up in the rankings to #8, but a brutal back half of the schedule left them beat up, beat down, & beat out.  After a one & done performance at the SEC Championship Series last week, the Tide goes into the series with a .278 batting average which is among the upper half of the SEC.  And with 10 SEC teams making it in, that speaks volumes.

*auburn & tennessee did not. LOLOLOLOLOLOL*

Now the big question is who's on the mound Friday?  Care to take a guess.....

I think Bama will surprise people this weekend.  I'm scrong! Like, they scrong! Are you scrong?

WE SCRONG!!!

ROLL TIDE! ROLL BAMA BATS! 



Comments

  1. You think we have any chance of winning the region?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake, I do. The back half of this schedule was brutal. Compare it with other top teams & it wasn't close. One & done may be the best thing that happened to this team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. We had one of the toughest schedules in the country this last month. It would especially be great to beat Jameis Winston lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only me being there with crab claws on my hands would make it more perfect, my friend!

      Delete
  4. Haha I'm surprised your not going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It isn't completely out of the picture.... Fingers crossed!

      Delete
  5. Haha I hope you get to go. Btw I love your Blogs. You do a great job! Especially about Alabama basketball haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Blake! I've taken a break from hoops but I hope my upcoming football posts won't disappoint!

      Delete
  6. Haha I don't blame you for taking a break from hoops and I'm sure they won't disappoint. I'm ready for some Alabama football.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary