MINDLESS MUSINGS...

Welcome to my first blogpost without a purpose...

First of all, I am the proud aunt of a new cat!!!  Yep...  After months of threats, Ash surprised the coach with a dang kitten.  I'm not much of a cat person myself & I'm sure our sweet friend Andy will shudder at the news.... But he is pretty stinking cute!!!




 ___________________________________________________________________

The news of Philip Lutzenkirchen has weighed heavy on my heart all week.  I even sat down to write about it but it was just too hard to find words.  He's the same age as my sister & I couldn't even wrap my head around someone telling me I lost her.  Being a sports radio junkie, some people calling in this week did bother me, though.  It seems like countless people were offended when someone mentioned the importance of wearing seatbelts.  I never had the honor of meeting Lutz, but I have read enough to know what a good man he was & how important it was for him to make his mark on the world.... We lost a great man too soon but we can make his death mean something.
SO PEOPLE PLEASE WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS!
___________________________________________________________________

I'm scratching my head over Stoops taking in Mizzou's prodigal son this week.  Dorial Beckham Green was thrown off of the Mizzou squad after showing them he's a complete thug & woman beater.  Stoops' win over my Tide clearly has him still a little drunk because no way this turns out well.  

___________________________________________________________________

I'm putting my house on the market next week so I'll be scarce during the silly season!  But I cannot wait for football season, y'all!!!  57 more days & The Tide rolls again!!!  And I really do need some football in my life....

Roll Tide, y'all!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary