Another Milestone Moment, Y'all!!!


Tomorrow is a very big day in all things Crimson Chaos...  My pride & joy, my best friend, my baby sister begins her career as a Registered Nurse at DCH's Cardiac Care Unit.  Typing those words seems so surreal to me because I could swear it was just last year I was wiping the tears off her cheeks because she literally loved her bunny to death.  Wasn't it just last week I was making the drive to watch her take to the sidelines to cheer?

The little girl I used to bribe to be in pageants (only to win most of the time)... The little sister who used to crawl to my bedroom almost every night after her bath so those chubby legs could crawl up to sit on my bed & pee on it...  That little girl may save your life or maybe someone's life that means even  more to you than your own starting tomorrow.

Of course, anyone who knows her expected the massive success she's seen in her life.  And yes I'm biased, but you could ask countless people who aren't and they always knew Ashley was destined for great things.  Even as a little girl, she always excelled at everything she's ever tried.  And when that girl had tragedy come up & slap her in the face; she endured, overcame, & took the time to raise money to prevent it from happening to anyone else.  

That's my sister....

Even at 23, she's a tiny little thing....  Petite as can be but it doesn't take anyone long to know she may be little physically.... But that's about the only small thing about my kid sister!  A force of life that won't put up with anyone's shit (especially her big sister's)!  


My sister starts her career tomorrow.  I have no doubt she will be an excellent nurse as she's great at pretty much everything she sets her mind to.  You may meet her one day as the nurse to your mother, your brother, your best friend...  And you'll see what I mean....

Ashley starts her career tomorrow & if you're lucky she'll be the nurse to you or someone you love.  But no matter how many lives she saves, she'll always be her big sister's baby girl!!!
No bunnies were harmed while taking this photo
I love you, Ashley Garrett!!! You make me so proud every day!!!

Roll Tide! Roll Ash!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary