Whoa: Intense Suicide Survival Post I Found


For the first time ever, I was so moved by a blog post that I had to make my own just to make sure as many people see it as possible.  I am always moved when someone speaks publicly about suicide...  But there was something about this story that really affected me.  Please take a moment and read:

The Suicide Bandage

"But either way, I miss him.  So damn much it makes my heart cry sometimes.  So much that I want to climb onto my roof and scream at the heavens.  So much I feel like I could double over sometimes and just sleep forever.  But the reality is, he is forever a part of my legacy.  Every word I type to this day is partly driven by my love for him & my desire to keep who he was alive.  Every time something surreal or lovely happens, I can hear his laugh. This beautiful laugh that just filled the room.  The laugh that is so clear to me even now.  I am bawling like a child as I write this and can still hear it like music in my head"

I would give anything to hear Kev's silly laugh just one more time...  That smile that could turn a bad mood upside down in 2 seconds flat.....

One Voice Matters....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary