Kiffin Starting To Look Good In Crimson...

Filed under things I never thought I'd see, Bama's new Offensive Coordinator, Lane Kiffin, was spotted wearing Alabama gear earlier this morning in Oxford. 



Today marks the end of the NCAA "dead period" & Lane Kiffin's first stop was to visit longtime auburn commit, Racean 'Roc' Thomas.  Thomas, a 5 star running back who was named Alabama's Mr. Football earlier this year, has been considered a firm commitment to auburn since last August.  


Don't get me wrong.  Considering Bama's depth at his position & the staff expecting phenom Bo Scarbrough to sign with the Tide in 3 weeks, flipping Thomas is not a high priority.  However, I'll be paying close attention to which players show up in Ttown this weekend for recruiting visits.  It's definitely a long shot, but landing Thomas would cause a meltdown on the plains so epic, the Yeldon flip would look like child's play.  

I think I'm starting to like this Kiffin dude....


Thanks for stopping by, y'all!!! Roll Tide!!!  Roll Kiffin!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary