Dear Kevin...

Dear Kevin,

As I'm packing for my trip to Nola, I've ended up having a Kev moment tonight. I think trying to figure out what to wear on New Year's Eve triggered it. Remember last year? Just me, you & a cell phone.  Kev, I sure miss your voice.

I know what you did has forever changed me.  I am SO SORRY for letting you down.  I should've been there that night.

Who would've thought? I DID NOT want Ash with you & ended up falling completely in love with my wittle baby brahther!!! You'd love how I've made everyone so uncomfortable so many times this year reliving one of our crazy memories!  Be glad you missed the Iron Bowl. It was horrible.

The day after tomorrow will be so hard for me.  New Year's last year was so full of hope!  You were better! And everyone was happy. Okay.... I should have suspected something when Ash asked for a Chunky & you bought her 20.  But let's be honest. That was so romantic!



You'd be proud of your Ash. She is being such an overachiever these days! But I can see how much she misses you. It's times like these when I wanna kick your ass! You SHOULD be there for her graduation. You should be helping me plan this NYC trip for her graduation.  How much time did we spend fussing over this?  NYC or Vegas?

Kev, I miss you every day. And you are missing so much! I'll never understand what happened that night.  But I miss our daily convos....



I'm really looking forward to flushing 2013.  And I hope for the happiness in 2014 that 2013 didn't offer me.  But I promise you I will always honor your name, Kev.  You were the best of us.  And I just miss my lil' brother tonight.

Roll Tide & Roll Kev!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Recruitment of Elisha Shaw

Iron Bowl Problems

Rammer Jammer~A Video Diary